суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

asume en puerto rico




My dog had a leaf stuck to her tail and she tried chasing her tail to get it. Well she chased her tail so many times that once she stopped she was so dizzy...and fell over. It was funny. Iapos;ve never seen anything like that before. Wish I had it on video.

On a side note: I have almost my entire Halloween costume for my friendsapos; Halloween party and finally got fabrics for my "at work" Halloween costume. Yes, an at work costume cause my manager said we can dress up for work. So Iapos;ve decided on Jill Valentine. My husband, of all people, found the perfect fabric for the top and heapos;s getting me some fake guns they use for training at work. Ahh the military. It wonapos;t be 100, but itapos;ll be close enough. I have to make the skirt longer as well so it can be considered more appropriate work clothes. Lol. Weapos;ll see how itapos;ll look.

Later.
asume en puerto rico, asume games, asume house party.com.



Комментариев нет: